This conference is part of our efforts to grow the PostgreSQL community by increasing awareness and providing the appropriate training and resources to further PostgreSQL adoption in India.
The conference will cover a wide range of topics, as we expect talks ranging from internals discussions led by leading developers to end-user case-studies from small companies as well as large multinational corporations and government organizations, all who run their businesses on PostgreSQL.
Something for Everyone
Given this wide range of talks, the conference is suitable for many different audiences:
- DBAs already using PostgreSQL, or considering doing so
- Developers of any kind of application, from hobbyists to large web- and enterprise applications
- Decision-makers interested in evaluating the world’s most advanced open source database as an alternative to traditional proprietary products
- PostgreSQL contributors – code, documentation, support – whatever you help with!
- Open source enthusiasts in general!